How to Inform PGS of Changes

If you wish to increase, decrease or cancel your donation or advise us of a change of address please phone, email or write to us (see details below) or for any other enquiry.

Please give us the following details:

  • Your PGS reference number (found below your address on PGS correspondence) or address
  • How much your existing gift is for
  • If you wish to cancel your donation or the amount you wish to change your donation to
  • When you would like this change to be brought into effect

Parish Giving Scheme
Church House
College Green

Tel: 01452 835595

Note: For administrative purposes the Parish Giving cannot make any bank account changes within 10 working days of the next gift date.  

© Parish Giving Scheme Registered England No.8824540. Registered Charity No.1156606